Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:49:49 -0500

This is an email to welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team as
a core Octave developer. I think he is quite ready to be trusted with
the responsibilities that this entails.

Kai, you said that you wanted to be able to manage bugs and patches on
the Savannah tracker, and now you have permission to do so. However,
you also now have push access to the Savannah Mercurial repository.
You may use this privileged access, but do it carefully! Discuss your
patches before you push them. Think twice before you push.

Finally, have fun! I'm happy to see your involvement with GNU Octave.

- Jordi G. H.