Re: Compiler warnings from deprecated Array<> constructor calls

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Compiler warnings from deprecated Array<> constructor calls
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 00:57:57 -0800 (PST)

Philip Nienhuis wrote

> siko1056 wrote
>>
>> Philip Nienhuis wrote
>>>
>>> Rik-4 wrote

>>> @Rik: was this addressing my other post
>>> "no matching function for call to 'Array&lt;std::complex&lt;double&gt;
>>> ?
>>>
>>> I just updated to "3a2a0b72b91b tip @  Swap row vector........" & tried
>>> again - no luck. The exact same errors relating to complex double
>>> appear.
>>>
>>> FYI, my system is stock Mageia-4 Linux 64b with all updates. In fact
>>> I've upgraded my desktop's HW and SW the last weeks and today I finally
>>> got time for a first attempt to build Octave on Linux.
>>>
>>> Philip
>> I replaced all constructors in this changeset
>> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/fcd9e1198847. Does it work
>> for you?
> Thanks, I'll have another try and report back soon.

No luck :-(

The error messages are attached; the errors occur in
liboctave/array/dNDArray.cc.

I can't rule out that something is wrong in my box; but it is intriguing
that up till cs 346b20b2c2ff  ("gendocprop...." it all worked fine.

Philip

ComplexNDArray.err
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667426/ComplexNDArray.err>