error when installing io package

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: error when installing io package
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:22:10 -0600

I noticed an error from movefile when installing the io package on windows saying that there were no files to move. Can anyone else confirm this problem, or is it just me? All I did was

  pkg install -noauto -verbose io-2.2.6.tar.gz

and the installation fails with the movefile "no files to move" error.

Should this problem be fixed in pkg by avoiding the call to movefile if there are no files to move, or should movefile simply issue a warning if there are no files to move and return success?