Re: Can we reduce volume in audioplayer tests?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Can we reduce volume in audioplayer tests?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:50:59 -0500

On 01/18/2015 03:27 PM, Vytautas Jancauskas wrote:
I thought the tests that output audio were removed? At least they were
the last I worked on the classes. How did they get enabled again?

Vytautas

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Andreas Weber <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Dear all,
    is it okay if I reduce the volume of the played rand noise to 10%?
    I regularly get a fright when running "make check" and the test noise
    plays with 100% volume. Or is there any reasonable factor to have it
    played louder?

I don't object to removing the tests. Maybe the ones that actually produce sound should be converted to demos?

I've also noticed that we now have at least one test that displays a plot window. I think that one should also be a demo or disabled.