Re: Mac build script

From: Ian Esten
Subject: Re: Mac build script
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:53:56 -0800

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. My build script does the same as your m files.

Having another quick look, the problem is not with anything FLTK
related. What is happening is that octave-3.8.2 is loading the
octave-cli-3.8.2 binary in the installed location. I've taken a brief
look at some of the octave code, and see that the install prefix gets
used a lot as a hard coded path. I also see that some uses of the hard
coded path look like they can be overridden with command line
arguments. I don't know yet if that will be enough to solve the
problems I describe.

Ian