Request for testing: gnuplot on Windows

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Request for testing: gnuplot on Windows
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 09:04:50 -0500

Can someone please test plotting with gnuplot with the default branch on
Windows? I made a change to detect the existence of the gnuplot program
before allowing the toolkit to be used (bug #35391), works for me on
GNU/Linux, but I wasn't sure if I need to do something about the
executable file extension on Windows or not.

Please try any or all of the following on Windows (using rev
408361a8c72f or newer):

  available_graphics_toolkits
  graphics_toolkit gnuplot
  __have_gnuplot__