Contributing to octave?

From: A B
Subject: Contributing to octave?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 22:53:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I declared my intention to subscribe to this list, yesterday, Saturday.
I received the confirmation today, Sunday.

I would like to contribute code.
I had a look at the list of possible projects. Following your advice,
however, I would like you to suggest some work from which I will
take something to work on. Please say also something about dead-
lines.

I may humbly admit that I have some experience in writing software
for many different applications in many different languages on many
different platforms. Also Verilog and VHDL.

The attached piece of code shows how I lay out my code. I wrote it
a couple of days ago to keep track of my credit-card expenses.
After 13 years, I started using a credit card again, four weeks ago.
If you do not agree with this layout please let me know.
If you want to open the thing on windowze please run it through
"unix2dos" before opening. I run an old version of Linux Fedora.

I thank you!!

Regards,

The defiant one.