Print Dialog

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Print Dialog
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:18:44 -0500

I checked in the following changeset to enable the "Save" and "Save As" options in the "File" menu for the Qt Figure widget:

  http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/7335cc071ab0

I'd also like to provide a "Print" option so that we can send figure output directly to a printer. Does anyone with Qt experience know how best to do this? We can already generate PostScript or PDF output, but what is the proper way to use the QPrintDialog and QPrinter classes to send PostScript to a printer?