Re: Installing windows icons

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Installing windows icons
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:45:00 -0500

On 02/18/2015 02:35 PM, JohnD wrote:

Either is needs to be 'installed' somewhere so that the nsis installer script
has a place to find it, or the .mk scripts to build the octave sources in
windows needs to copy the icon file somewhere after compiling octave so that
the installer script can use it - either way is fine with me.

It seems to me that we might as well just put it back in the imagelib directory.