Re: doctest-for-matlab

From: Rik
Subject: Re: doctest-for-matlab
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:18:43 -0800

On 02/20/2015 09:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: doctest-for-matlab: looks good
From:
Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
Date:
02/20/2015 07:11 AM
To:
Colin Macdonald <address@hidden>
CC:
address@hidden
7bit
Message:
5

On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 23:21 +0000, Colin Macdonald wrote:
> 2. It runs on the output of `__makeinfo__(docstring, "plain text")`
> so it has/requires no texinfo knowledge.
Maybe we can patch it with enough texinfo so that it works on all
existing Octave documentation without needing to modify this
documentation.

- Jordi G. H.

Yes, all of the documentation is written assuming a Texinfo environment.  This means @result{} is a valid macro and is preferred because it can insert a true result arrow in TeX output.  We don't want to undo all of that.

--Rik