Re: Octave web update

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave web update
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:27:47 -0500

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:57:25 -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> The web site is actually a CVS repo:
>
>     https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=octave
>
> I believe that all of us with Octave membership on Savannah actually
> have the ability to edit this repo and hence edit our web pages.

Ah, ok. Yes, looks like I can at least check out, thanks. So committing
to cvs updates the site automatically? Does the root directory of the
cvs repo have to be the root directory of the site? Does it have to be
cvs? :)

I now have the new web site design running at

  https://mtmxr.com/octave-beta/

Please take a look everyone, let me know what needs to be fixed, what
you like and don't like, etc. Yes, there are some broken links, and the
news items are way out of date. I'll be hacking on this and updating it
periodically.

--
mike