Unnecessary use of CPPFLAGS in libgui/Makefile.am

From: siko1056
Subject: Unnecessary use of CPPFLAGS in libgui/Makefile.am
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:59:37 -0800 (PST)

For my Octave builds I use customized CPPFLAGS like "-march=native -O3". Most
of the GCC flags are not supported by MOC. This breaks my builds and makes
using customized CPPFLAGS in general pointless, if they lead to a build
error in libgui.

libgui/Makefile.am (Line 27):

MOC_OCTAVE_CPPFLAGS = $(filter-out -mieee, $(AM_CPPFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS))

I assume the includes -I should be addressed with this line. Might there be
a more elegant way to achieve this?

Regards,
Kai