Qt graphics zooming with Z+ Z-, and "save as" command

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Qt graphics zooming with Z+ Z-, and "save as" command
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:38:58 -0500

 hg tip
changeset:   19893:67cb2f421255

Qt graphics
Ubuntu 14.04

1)    I tried out the Z+ and Z- buttons and found that they zoom relative to the center of the figure, but I expected them to zoom relative to where the mouse pointer was pointing.
Was my expectation wrong?

2)  If I expand the figure window to be the whole screen, and then do a save as command, the resulting pdf file is not correct. It only has a small part of the top left corner if the figure window.

--
DASCertificate for 206392