Re: Qt graphics zooming

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Qt graphics zooming
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:25:05 -0500

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 12:40 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 03/03/2015 12:16 PM, Rik wrote:
On 03/03/2015 09:00 AM, octave-maintainers-request@gnu.org wrote:
Subject:
Qt graphics zooming with Z+ Z-, and "save as" command
From:
Doug Stewart <address@hidden>
Date:
03/03/2015 07:38 AM

To:
address@hidden

Message:
6

 hg tip
changeset:   19893:67cb2f421255

Qt graphics
Ubuntu 14.04

1)    I tried out the Z+ and Z- buttons and found that they zoom
relative to the center of the figure, but I expected them to zoom
relative to where the mouse pointer was pointing.
Was my expectation wrong?

Were you zooming with the mouse wheel?

By comparison, FLTK does zoom around the point where the mouse is. Can
someone verify what Matlab does in this regard?

I checked in this change:

  http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/ac18e88ea1bf

jwe

Thanks John:     that fixed the zooming.

The "save as"  and "save" problem on my setup is still there.

--
DASCertificate for 206392