Re: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 15:52:43 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: vinukn
> To: octave-maintainers> Cc:
> Date: 2015/3/6, Fri 15:12
> Subject: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7
>
> 1. Close button of window is not visible
> 2. Qt graphics toolkit is not available in octave-cli
> SC1.png <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668998/SC1.png

I have also installed octave-4.0.0-rc for windows.
In addition to the above two cases, I have met the error.

On start up octave-gui, the dialog attached appeared.
It says:
 "Could not start custom file editor emacs"

This dialog also appears when I try to open m file by editor and I cannot open
a file by editor.

I have not spent much time for octave-4.0.0-rc1 so far but the above things are
the my first troubles for this distributions.

Tatsuro