Re: Fwd: Octave 4.0.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Fwd: Octave 4.0.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:02:00 -0400

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 11:44:45 +0100, José Luis García Pallero wrote:
> Yes, I've installed the NVIDIA driver in Debian. The OpenGL drawing
> doesn't work with the NVIDIA GL libraries, but this can be
> workarounded installing the Debian libgl packages and changing the
> links to libGL et al. in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ from the NVIDIA
> libGL and libGLES to the Debian ones. I use this script to do it:

Please add a comment to bug #44478 [1] and help us figure out if this
bug can be fixed or not. We now have 3 users confirming the same
segfault when using Nvidia. But you are not using Nvidia's libraries, if
I understood correctly, and it still segfaults, this is interesting.

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44478

--
mike