Re: Icons for the GUI

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Icons for the GUI
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:33:13 -0400

On 03/13/2015 01:00 PM, rocketsound wrote:
It seems to me that the figure window of the Qt toolkit still has the old
icons. I'm not sure if this toolkit shares the same "icon intelligence" as
the main GUI does with the recent patches. Anyway, in view of the upcoming
release I created some icons as a replacement for the icons that are
currently being used by the figure window. The icons are based on the Tango
color scheme and thus share a similar appearance with the main icons. For
better presentation I created a dummy window with the icons in action and
also slightly regrouped the buttons. The buttons are now grouped by what
they do: First group are view modifiers, second group are figure modifiers
and the last group are object modifiers/tools. Let me know if you like what
you see and I'll gladly provide all icons in every size/format/license
needed. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide a patch at this point, so the
ingretation of the icons into the project has to be done by someone else
then me.

Yes, I'd like to update these icons.

Thanks,