[generate_html] Does anybody use generate_alphabet ?

From: Julien Bect
Subject: [generate_html] Does anybody use generate_alphabet ?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:48:53 +0100

Hello all,

Does anybody use generate_alphabet (from the generate_html package) ?

This function is "public" (i.e., not in the private directory) but has no documentation (not even a one-liner) and is missing from the INDEX.

I am not sure about what it supposed to do... My guess : it was used at some point to generate html pages for the alphabetical documentation of the OF site, but it isn't used any more (these pages are generated dynamically by functions_by_alpha.php, if I understand correctly).

If my guess is correct, I will remove this function from the next release of the package.

Please tell  me if I'm wrong.

@++
Julien