Re: Failed with output: Hydra job gnu:octave-default:build.x86_64-linux

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Failed with output: Hydra job gnu:octave-default:build.x86_64-linux
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:05:50 -0400

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 14:06:06 -0400, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> Let's not get too complacent. Undefined behaviour is undefined
> behaviour, and undefined behaviour includes apparently working
> correctly.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to imply there's not really an error in
there somewhere, bad generalization on my part :)

> Can we at least pinpoint this crash to a problem with the GUI?

I don't know that we can say much at this point. If someone can grab
the build directory from hydra and see if by some miracle there is a
core file in there, or if fntests.log sheds any light on the error,
that would be a good starting point. The "Help" popup on the hydra
page tells how to download the "closure" containing the build tree.

--
mike