Fw: Octave on Windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Fw: Octave on Windows
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:15:30 +0900 (JST)

----- Forwarded Message -----
> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: Giorgio De Nunzio
> Date: 2015/3/24, Tue 16:16
> Subject: Re: Octave on Windows

Sorry my reply is cc. ing to the octave-mailing list without your permission.

Jwe told in the release announce of 4.0.0-rc2 that the windows binary will
appears soon.
However, the binaries has not appeared at the moments.

I am now trying to build octave-4.0.0-rc for windows binaries using mxe system
but not complete yet.

# It is known that some octave-forge packages does not work on octave 4.0.

Tatsuro