Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:32:10 +0100

Am 15.03.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Mike Miller:
The imminent Octave 4.0.0 release will be the first to supply an
official binary distribution of Octave for Windows operating systems.
This distribution will include a set of Octave Forge packages that may
be installed at the user's option. This is why we would like to have
compatible packages ready to incorporate into the next release candidate
for further testing.

Please consider releasing fixed versions of the listed packages as soon
as possible. Packages that do not work with the release may end up not
being distributed with Octave 4.0.0.

Is the list of bundled packages fixed already? How is the decision going to be made?

In particular, I'd prefer to not include the interval package. Its current state is not stable enough and the pkg install -forge works well enough.