GSoC 2015: Improve logm, sqrtm, funm

From: Antonio Pino
Subject: GSoC 2015: Improve logm, sqrtm, funm
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:43:11 +0100

Hello again,

I am Antonio Pino, an Electronic Engineering student and I would really
like to participate in the summer of code program this year completing
the matrix functions for GNU-Octave. Admittedly, it is already a bit
late. Nonetheless, I have made a proposal in the wiki
(User:Antonio_Pino) and would thank any feedback about it, if a mentor
is available.

And a final question about it, having GPL'd code by Higham (toolboxes)
and Octave-Forge how would I be using them (if at all)?

Thanks,

Antonio Pino