Re: octave-4.0.0-rc2 windows binary seems to be uploded

From: giorgio . denunzio
Subject: Re: octave-4.0.0-rc2 windows binary seems to be uploded
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:17:04 +0100

I also wish to thank all the contributors who devote their time to this
wonderful tool, in particular to deploying the Windows version. I am
trying to introduce octave in some schools where I am called to give
high-school physics courses, and I think that an early contact with
calculus and programming is important for students' learning cursus.
Thanks again
Best regards
Giorgio

Prof. Giorgio De Nunzio