Re: Final call for translations

From: giorgio . denunzio
Subject: Re: Final call for translations
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:23:38 +0200

> 3/29/15
>
> Giorgio,
>
> I applied your updated Italian translation file here
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/59740a47f070).  The Italian
> language file is now the second file to be 100% complete.
>
> Thanks,
> Rik

Hi, two important things:
1) With minimal effort (25 corrections/insertions) I am having the honor
of being cited, but of course some other Italian-speaking person
translated the other hundreds of words... :-)
2) I have a doubt: I translated the only "discard" with "elimina", but I
should check the context, to be sure; perhaps a simple "annulla" (i.e.
cancel) might be better. I have not found the "discard" in the GUI yet, so
as to check.
Thanks
Giorgio