Re: Missing translation of "Editor" tab

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: Missing translation of "Editor" tab
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:32:12 +0200

On 01.04.2015 06:32, rik wrote:
> On 03/31/2015 07:41 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>> Re: Missing "Editor" in ru_RU.ts file
>> From:
>> Dmitry Roshchin <address@hidden>
>> Date:
>> 03/31/2015 12:52 PM
>>
>> To:
>> address@hidden

>> Message:
>> 2

>> No, this line from main menu: Window -> Editor.
>>

> Dmitry,
>
> The Editor tab of the main window was untranslated.  I fixed that in
> this changeset
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/97b37077a2d3).  Torsten
> will need to re-generate the *.ts files in order for it to show up.

I can do this, no problem, but since the translators are already working
on the actual files I am wondering whether it would be better to update
the files after the translations are finished in order to avoid
conflicts. I can add the translation of "Editor" afterwards (copy and
paste from the already existing location or maybe lupdate will find this
by itself).

Torsten