Re: GSoC 2015: Optimization Package: Non-linear and constrained least sq

From: AsmaA
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: Optimization Package: Non-linear and constrained least squares lsqcurvefit, lsqlin, lsqnonlin
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just wanted to ping here and reassure that I'm still focused for GSoC.

It is Easter holidays here in the UK, and I have some travel plans till 15th
April.
:)

That being said, I am monitoring the list and can be contacted via my email
address if the need arises.

Nir Krakauer-2 wrote
> AsmaA, Nice contributions. It would be good practice for you to format the
> examples you have in runlsqlin.m as tests of lsqlin​. See [1] for the
> syntax and examples.
>
> --Nir
>
> [1] http://wiki.octave.org/Tests

I took a look at the test format for Octave and had done this.
https://github.com/AsmaAfzal/octave_workspace/commit/3b7241354c4e03ac057f1cf961f06d5256c03dec

Wanted to go via http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave

But I guess I'll have to do that later.

Regards