Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: tmacchant
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 06:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

> The version on the repositories should work on 4.0.0.  But the package does
not have a maintainer that will clean it up and make a release.  So you
could
use it but you'll have to prepare the package yourself.

>We will eventually clean up the most used and community maintained
packages.
If you happen to produce a clean package before that, please let us know.
The lsode is avery good solver for ordinary diffrential equation. But Matlab
compatible solvers  in the odepkg package is very useful for those who use
the Matlab codes. I will try to clean up but my ability is not enough to do
that,