Octave 4.0.0 release candidate 3 available for ftp

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave 4.0.0 release candidate 3 available for ftp
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:42:10 -0400

The third release candidate for Octave 4.0.0 is available from

  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/octave

I'm sure there will be problems that need to be fixed but we are closing in on the actual 4.0.0 release. Please try to build this version and report any problems you find in the bug tracker. I've added a new version tag for the release candidate, so please use that when reporting problems.

The binary installer for Windows has been uploaded and should also appear on alpha.gnu.org soon.