Re: Updated es_ES translation

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Updated es_ES translation
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:05:39 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: José Luis García Pallero

> To: Octave Maintainers
> Date: 2015/4/12, Sun 01:07
> Subject: Updated es_ES translation
>
> Hi all,
>
> Attached I send the updated es_ES translation for the 4.0.0-rc3 version

José

Thank you for your update translation

Here (Ocatave-ML) is appropriate place to report update of translation.
Please report and upload an updated translation to bug [1] or patch [2] tracker.

Update is preferably to be diff to one in current mercurial repository of
octave.
The diff will be better to be made a changeset using mercurial tool.

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave
[2] http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave

I do not have write access to the mercurial repository so that some other
person will treat your translation in proper way.

Tatsuro