Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: c.
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:31:07 +0200

On 14 Apr 2015, at 12:20, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 14 April 2015 at 11:01, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> On 14 Apr 2015, at 11:47, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Everyone.  Every OF developer has push access to all OF repositories.
>> are sebastian and jacopo registered as OF developers? how can I check?
>
> No. Unless they use some alias, I don't see their names in the list of
> developers.

I think at least sebastian should be given access as he is now the official
maintainer
of odepkg.

> But Jacopo was a SoCiS student, he shouldn't have received access, it should
> had been his mentor that reviewed and pull his changes.

His mentors were sebastian and roberto porcu' (who was also a socis student)
none of whom have push access, so they cannot push his changes either.

> I don't know about
> Sebastian but I can't find anything on the mailing list archive either.

If sebastian does not have access I will merge the new version of odepkg
from bitbucket into OF myself ASAP before the two versions start diverging
too much.

but I think at least he should be given write access, usually we require
to see some code before giving access, in this case the work on the bitbucket
repository should be enough as a code sample, right?

> Carnë

c.