Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: c.
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:28:48 +0200

On 14 Apr 2015, at 13:13, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was not aware that the package maintainer of odepkg had changed.
> And why someone that was not even given access to OF?  What changes
> from Sebastian are you talking about? I can only find two odepkg repos
> in bitbucket:
>
>    https://bitbucket.org/robs88/octave-odepkg
>    https://bitbucket.org/KaKiLa/octave-odepkg
>
> None of them with changes from Sebastian.
>
> I actually thought you and KaKiLa were unofficially maintaining odepkg
> and mentoring those students, since you were the only one to reply to
> the students on the mailing list.

Sebastian is jacopo's phd and socis supervisor so it's jacopo who is actually
pushing the changes.
If you prefer to give access to jacopo I think that is also a good idea,
actually my
preferred solution would be :

1) give push access to both jacopo and sebastian
2) merge bitbucket repo into OF
3) shut down the bitbucket repo and carry out all work on OF

c.