Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: Sebastian Schoeps
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:41:47 +0200

Sorry guys, I would have answered earlier but I and Jacopo were an a conference. After Thomas retired Carlo and I agreed to take care of odepkg. Now, I understand that Carlo does not want (need?) to be the official maintainer of odepkg but the packages needs somebody responsible. Thus I gladly offer that Jacopo and I will take over the maintenance. We will then also make sure that questions on the mailing list are answered...

Sebastian