Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: c.
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:58:16 +0200

On 14 Apr 2015, at 15:41, Sebastian Schoeps <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry guys, I would have answered earlier but I and Jacopo were an a
> conference. After Thomas retired Carlo and I agreed to take care of odepkg.
> Now, I understand that Carlo does not want (need?) to be the official
> maintainer of odepkg but the packages needs somebody responsible. Thus I
> gladly offer that Jacopo and I will take over the maintenance. We will then
> also make sure that questions on the mailing list are answered...
>
> Sebastian

Sebastian,

I am already maintainer of more packages than I can handle
(indeed, for example, nurbs and ocs need a revision and release and I am
struggling to find time to do it) so I'd rather not be official
maintainer of more of them.

Of course I will be offering aassistance for odepkg whenever
I can as I think it is one of the most useful and requested
packages on OF, but I cannot guarantee my fixes will be
as timely as needed.

c.