Re: Bring Pytave into core

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Bring Pytave into core
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:10:53 +0000

On 14 Apr 2015, at 16:27, Jesús Zazueta <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi. I'm also using the C++ api to control the Octave interpreter within the
> JVM, and I also get a seg fault if I don't call do_octave_at_exit().
>
> However, if I do, the process does shut down Octave, but it also brings down
> the JVM as well.
>
> Is there a method we could call to reset/do cleanup on the engine without
> terminating the host process?
>
> Thanks for your time and hel

This looks similar to what was discussed in this thread:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/exposing-do-octave-atexit-in-the-API-tp4661829.html

the solution suggested by jwe there is using

#include <octave/toplev.h>
clean_up_and_exit (0);

to terminate the interpreter, as shown in the example

examples/code/embedded.cc

in the source tree
c.