Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons

From: rocketsound
Subject: Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Finally, here is my approach to the requested icons (and some additional
ones): https://github.com/rocketsound/qt-plotting-icons

I tried to follow the Tango/Elementary theme as close as possible. Let me
know if you want to use these, then I'm going to create a 16x16 version for
the menus, too (this won't take long). Of course the icons I previously
posted here are also available if you want these instead.

I created all icons with Inkscape 0.91.