Re: interested in "image IO" for GSoC 2015

From: Daniel
Subject: Re: interested in "image IO" for GSoC 2015
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 01:15:58 -0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:

The old Java package itself doesn't have too many Java-Octave code itself.
Furthermore several things have changed since the Java package got absorbed
in core Octave.

So, if you're looking for examples: in the io package there's a lot of Java
code for the spreadsheet I/O functions, including a number of workarounds
for Java stuff that won't work directly in Octave (and not even in Matlab at
all, workarounds or not).

Philip

Interesting, many thanks to the information. I will look it up when I can.
Daniel