[ESA-SoC] Generalized eigenvalue

From: András Mihálykó
Subject: [ESA-SoC] Generalized eigenvalue
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 05:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I saw the project ideas list of ESA Summer of Code, and saw the generalized
eigenvalue problem, however I didn't actually get, what should be done with
it. I read this through:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/General-eigenvalue-problem-proposal-td4651990.html
but so far I saw, the generalized eigenvector problem is done, just
balancing isn't in the eig() function. Am I right or maybe I've
misunderstood something? Please, could you explain me, is this the main
focus of this project, or what else should be done with eig()?
Regards,
András Mihálykó