Re: getting detailled compilation options ?

From: Rik
Subject: Re: getting detailled compilation options ?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:09:46 -0700

On 04/16/2015 09:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Subject:
getting detailled compilation options ?
From:
CdeMills <address@hidden>
Date:
04/16/2015 01:23 AM
To:
address@hidden
7bit
Message:
3

Hello
I'm trying to debug an issue on 4.0.0-rc3 under cygwin.  The last executed
command is:
GEN octave-value/ov-class.df
Which fails becauses  "jni.h" is not found, yet I gave some value for the
java include path during the "configure" stage. There's probably something
wrong with the include path.  How can I get a trace of the real command ?
i.e. something like
gcc -Isomepath somefile.cc ?

Regards

Pascal

Try 'make V=1'.

This sets the Verbose flag to make and it prints out the command it is executing.  I think you probably also want to add '-j1' so that only one command at a time is running.  It usually helps with the debugging.

--Rik