Re: Few remaining translations for 4.0.0

From: Eugenio Gianniti
Subject: Re: Few remaining translations for 4.0.0
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:44:40 +0000

On Apr 20, 2015 5:34 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

> 4/20/15
>
> All,
>
> If some non-English speakers have a few moments, there are a few more
> "unfinished" translations in the language files (*.ts).  I ran a report
> today and these files need just a few translations to be complete.
>
> de_DE.ts: 5
> fr_FR.ts: 18
> it_IT.ts: 18

I submitted a patch [1] to the patch tracker some days ago for the Italian
translations that remained unfinished after the latest release candidate.
Another patch I saw has German translation in its title. Let us know if they
are fine or if they leave any more missing translations.

HTH,
Eugenio

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8651