Re: missing Portugese translations

From: Rik
Subject: Re: missing Portugese translations
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:44:02 -0700

4/20/15

There was a flurry of translator activity and in 30 minutes we've resolved
Italian, French, German, and Dutch translation files.  The only major
outstanding language is Portugese.  See below:

pt_BR.ts: 18
pt_PT.ts: 147

I made the Portugese for Portugal locale by taking the file for Brazil and
applying some suggested search/replace pairs.  The result is probably
readable, but I'm a native English speaker and have no background in this
particular language.  I'm sure someone who actually speaks pt_PT could
improve it.

--Rik