Re: missing Portugese translations

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: missing Portugese translations
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:57:24 -0400

On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 15:12 +0100, Carnë Draug wrote:

> I just pushed a bunch of changes to the pt_PT translation file which
> should make it better. It's not complete since I rarely have
> programming conversations in Portuguese and when we do, we actually
> use the english words.

If you cannot find a technical dictionary that lists the words that
people commonly use, just use the English loanwords. I would not be
surprised if most people use the English loanwords in Portuguese for
most technical terms. The same situation seems to happen all around
the world for a big chunk of commputer vocabulary.

- Jordi G. H.