laguerre.m functions in specfun package

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: laguerre.m functions in specfun package
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

After Colin has tidied up a bit in the OF specfun package, I'm planning to
make a new release of it.

The package in the mercurial repo contains two laguerre.m functions, one in
inst/, the other in devel/

The latter looks to be a bit more elaborate (it contains a demo and perhaps
more aptly named variables), to compensate for that it is lacking a bit in
coding style and lacks the one comment line that was present in the original
(?) one in inst/.

So, any advice about which laguerre.m to retain?

If no one reacts within a few days I'll polish op the laguerre.m in devel/
and make a new specfun release.

Philip