Setting up for GSoC TISEAN port project

From: Piotr Held
Subject: Setting up for GSoC TISEAN port project
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:57:43 -0600

Hi Juan,

I have a number of questions about what our work will look like. If there is a link where this is explained you can just send me that link in response.

We need to schedule:
* Meetings
* Updates
* A schedule

My question is as follows:
1. What happens during the meetings? How long are they? How often do they need to be? What is a good time for you?
2. Are commits updates? Are they more? Do they include blog posts? How often do they need to be?
3. You wanted to discuss a schedule. What schedule were you referring to? Is it what my daily tasks will be? Or a schedule for our meetings?
4. Is the timeline I outlined in google calendar sufficient?
5. I was planning on starting to work on the project from next week (as shown in the google calendar). Are there any reasons why I should not?

:),

Piotr