Octconf 2015 in Darmstadt: Second Call

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Octconf 2015 in Darmstadt: Second Call
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:53:58 +0200

Dear Octavers,

you find a preliminary schedule of OctConf 2015 at

http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2015#Schedule

The schedule is in progress, thus please let us know if you have comments; we
will sacrifice code sprints if more participants want to give presentations. We
took the liberty to schedule even talks of people that did not yet register.
If you plan to come to Darmstadt, then please add your name as soon as possible
to the "Participants" section and add a preliminary title to your talk (or
remove the talk if necessary).

We would like to fix the travel grants as soon as possible. Therefore, if you
want to apply for financial support then please contact us until *May, 15* with
an approximation of your travel costs. Currently only 2 people have officially
asked for funds.

See you in Darmstadt,
Sebastian