Can't Open this simple file compressed with zlib 1.1.4

From: Marek
Subject: Can't Open this simple file compressed with zlib 1.1.4
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

I have a simple question. I generated a file with my own Code for generating
MAT-Files in version 7.0. Also I use zlib v1.1.4 for compressing files. The
file I upload here is a simple file with one struct and a double variable
with value '1.0'. My question is: Why Octave can't open it? I would be happy
to get a hint from you. Thank you everybody! :-)

Regards
Marek

octave.mat <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670364/octave.mat>