Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?

From: octave
Subject: Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 22:15:23 -0700

> 1) In your post "Octave Packages CI build dependencies
> <http://neilhopcroft.com/octave-packages-ci-build-dependencies/>", you
> report "Build error" for stk, but you don't provide the version of stk
> (nor the version of Octave) that you have tested. Could you please tell
> me more about this "Build error"? A release was made very recently
> (2.3.0), could you try it and see if the build error is still there?

I have put a little explanation of the build error I see in stk here:

http://neilhopcroft.com/build-errors-in-the-stk-octave-package/

...in summary, it installs differently to the other packages and I wasn't
doing it right. Would it be difficult to make it behave similarly to other
packages as far as package management is concerned?

Neil