Re: How to build MXE Octave-4.0.0 64 bits with Java support?

From: Rafael Monteiro
Subject: Re: How to build MXE Octave-4.0.0 64 bits with Java support?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:15:31 -0300

Hi again,

I've installed the JDK and did a rebuild. I tried doing that in two different virtual machines: one using --enable-64 and the other using --enable-windows-64. Both builds worked fine and they both have Java support now.

So far everything is working fine, thanks everyone for the support! :)

Perhaps it's a good idea to add that info on the wiki.

Best regards,

Rafael Monteiro