Re: RFC: quadprog/lsqlin with __qp__ (Re: GSoC 2015, optim)

From: rocketsound
Subject: Re: RFC: quadprog/lsqlin with __qp__ (Re: GSoC 2015, optim)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

I just tried Asma's quadprog.m wrapper function and noticed a minor Matlab
incompatiblity you might want to fix:

Let the quadratic cost function equal 0.5 * x' * H * x + f' * x. Matlab
checks the dimensions of the vector f of the linear term and automatically
transposes it, if required. I.e. applied to the current test in quadprog.m:
f = [3; 4]; and f = f'; work both on Matlab.