Re: We need to talk about SourceForge

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: We need to talk about SourceForge
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:22:35 +0100

On 16 June 2015 at 14:52, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 06/15/2015 06:28 PM, Carnë Draug wrote:
>> The easiest one is the doxygen documentation.  That should
>> be fairly trivial.  Can this be done?
>
> Yes.  How can I help make that happen?

I'm not sure if you have permissions to do this.  Does the following works?
Doxygen documentation takes approximately 2GB for each release.

  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen40
wherever_you_want_them
  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen38
wherever_you_want_them
  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen36
wherever_you_want_them
  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen34
wherever_you_want_them
  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen32
wherever_you_want_them

I also keep doxygen documentation for the development release (I update it
whenever I feel like it):

  rsync -avzP -e ssh
address@hidden:/home/project-web/octave/htdocs/doxygen41
wherever_you_want_them

If you don't have permissions let's talk on IRC to sort this out.

Carnë