how to put in octave forge?

From: shashank khare
Subject: how to put in octave forge?
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 11:49:38 +0000

Hi!

I recently worked in a project which required reading and writing gis data directly from octave. I wrote a wrapper around gdal and proj4 libraries to accomplish it. I would like someone to help me put the code in octave forge since I will not be able to maintain it in long term. But the code has been tested thoroughly because it was part of a commercial project and I would like to give it to open source community.

Thanks in advance
Shashank